Whidbey Community Foundation has partnered with Washington Nonprofits, Island County, Sno-Isle Libraries, and the US Census Bureau to host a Census 2020 workshop at the Coupeville Library on November 6 from 10am – 12pm.
The Census determines how funds are distributed for schools, nonprofit services, roads, and other programs that make our community special. We all care about our State’s and Island’s future, and we have the power to work together to ensure that everyone is counted next year.
Attendees will learn:
- The why, what, how, and when of the 2020 Census; and why it matters to Washington state, Island County, and nonprofits.
- How to support the count as community organizations and individuals.
- Who to connect with to support the 2020 Census.
- What resources are available for getting out the count.
- Tools and strategies to effectively communicate about the 2020 Census.
The Census is right around the corner, and the stakes are high for Washington state and Whidbey Island. Please join us on November 6 for a fun, informative, and action-oriented workshop about the 2020 Census. Help get out the count! Space is limited. Register Online in advance.
This workshop is tailored to nonprofits, and the general public is welcome to attend. Attendance is free.